Claravox Centennial provides two distinct performance modes (selectable via a front panel switch) for a lush variety of sonic possibilities. The pitch range in Traditional Mode is 5 octaves, while Modern Mode is between 4-7 octaves depending on the settings for that Timbre.
Articles in this section
- Is Claravox Centennial able to store and recall presets?
- Can I use Claravox Centennial to control soft-synths in my DAW or analog instruments?
- Will there be a standard version? What's the difference between that and the Centennial edition?
- Where can I download the manual or editor for Claravox?
- Does Claravox come with a stand?
- What is the octave range of the Claravox Centennial?
- Is Claravox Centennial digital?
- Can I order a left-handed Claravox?
- When will Claravox Centennial begin shipping, and how many will be made?