Yes. Like the Ethervox, the Claravox has the capability to store, edit and recall presets through simple actions on the front panel and through the Claravox software. Like the Etherwave Pro, there are six TIMBRES accessible via a six-position rotary switch from the front panel, but the Etherwave Pro TIMBRES were hard-wired and the artist could not change them. Claravox's TIMBRES are user-editable from the Claravox app.
Articles in this section
- Claravox General Troubleshooting
- Is Claravox Centennial able to store and recall presets?
- Can I use Claravox Centennial to control soft-synths in my DAW or analog instruments?
- Where can I download the manual or editor for Claravox?
- Does Claravox come with a stand?
- What is the octave range of the Claravox Centennial?
- Is Claravox Centennial digital?
- Can I order a left-handed Claravox?