This production run of Werkstatt-01 features the same 100% analog design of the 2014 Moogfest Werkstatt-01. The key difference is that the 2020 Werkstatt-01 has been updated to accept a CV Gate Input. *Because of this difference, the current CV Expander is not interchangeable with the 2014 CV Expander.
Articles in this section
- My Werkstatt’s oscillator isn’t in tune when I connect to external an CV Source. Is mine broken?
- The Werkstatt instructions say I need to cut a section out of the black plastic washer to make room for a metal tab on the output jack. I can’t find a metal tab on my output jack. What’s going on?
- What is the difference between Werkstatt-01 (2020) and the 2014 Moogfest edition?
- I am trying to use my Werkstatt with headphones, but I can’t seem to control the volume. Is there a way to raise and lower the volume for headphone use?
- Is there a way I can play my Werkstatt via CV?
Please sign in to leave a comment.