Your Werkstatt is not broken. Because there can be variances in scaling between different CV instruments, you might notice your Werkstatt ends up out of tune when connected to some volt per octave CV sources. If you experience this behavior, you can perform the calibration in this video (text instructions here) to ensure your Werkstatt responds well to the particular control source you choose to use.
Articles in this section
- My Werkstatt’s oscillator isn’t in tune when I connect to external an CV Source. Is mine broken?
- The Werkstatt instructions say I need to cut a section out of the black plastic washer to make room for a metal tab on the output jack. I can’t find a metal tab on my output jack. What’s going on?
- What is the difference between Werkstatt-01 (2020) and the 2014 Moogfest edition?
- I am trying to use my Werkstatt with headphones, but I can’t seem to control the volume. Is there a way to raise and lower the volume for headphone use?
- Is there a way I can play my Werkstatt via CV?