For Model 15, we've used the latest Audio Unit version 3, which has been available for over 4 years. It provides a unified plugin format across all Apple platforms and also adds additional features like process isolation. All Apple DAWs support it and other DAWs are starting to add support for AUv3 also. We're currently exploring solutions to bridge the gap until all major DAWs support AUv3 as well as AUv2, stay tuned!
Articles in this section
- Why Model 15 App is Mac Only
- Is there a VST for the Model 15 app that can be used in Ableton or another DAW?
- How to install free download of Model 15 for macOS Big Sur if you already own iOS version.
- I own the iOS version of Model 15, why does the app store show a price for macOS download?
- How do I map CCs in the Model 15 app?
- Do the Moog iOS apps feature Ableton Link connectivity?
- Where can I find Model 15's user manual?
- When using the Model 15 app, I get glitches and crackles.
- Is it possible to connect Model 15 with a Bluetooth MIDI controller?
- I've set up my MPE controller through MIDI CC Learn, but all the per-note changes are global and not per voice.