Thanks to Apple's Catalyst technology, we were able to use the majority of the work done for the iOS version when bringing Model 15 to macOS and just focus on what makes macOS unique. Creating a version for Windows or Android would require a complete re-implementation of the entire application.
Articles in this section
- Why Model 15 App is Mac Only
- Is there a VST for the Model 15 app that can be used in Ableton or another DAW?
- How to install free download of Model 15 for macOS Big Sur if you already own iOS version.
- I own the iOS version of Model 15, why does the app store show a price for macOS download?
- How do I map CCs in the Model 15 app?
- Do the Moog iOS apps feature Ableton Link connectivity?
- Where can I find Model 15's user manual?
- When using the Model 15 app, I get glitches and crackles.
- Is it possible to connect Model 15 with a Bluetooth MIDI controller?
- I've set up my MPE controller through MIDI CC Learn, but all the per-note changes are global and not per voice.