There is a setting in iOS called Guided Access that will temporarily restrict the device to a single app. To activate it, go to Settings > Accessibility > Guided Access, and turn on Guided Access.
To start a Guided Access session:
- Open Animoog Z.
- Triple-click the Side Button and press Start in the top-right corner. A message will pop up to say, "Guided Access Started, Triple-click the Side Button to exit."
- The Home Bar will no longer appear when you reach the bottom of the screen, allowing you to focus on your performance in the app.
To end a Guided Access session:
- Triple-click the Side Button.
- Enter your Passcode or FaceID.
- Press End in the top-left corner. A message will pop up to say, "Guided Access Ended."
- You will have access to the Home Bar again.