Open the standalone version of the app, touch the cart icon in the top-right corner to access the store, and then touch RESTORE PURCHASES on the top-left hand side of the store.
Articles in this section
- Is the original Animoog app unavailable? If I have purchased it before, how do I find it in the App Store?
- I've paid for presets and features in Animoog Z that appear locked in my DAW. How do I restore my purchases?
- How do I perform a Factory Reset of Animoog Z?
- How can I use Animoog Z in a DAW that doesn't support the AUV3 plugin format?
- The Home Bar is getting in the way of using the keyboard in Animoog Z. Is there a way to disable it?
- What is the best way to get audio output from Animoog Z?
- What are Animoog Z's minimum software requirements?
- Can Animoog Z be used as an effects processor?
- How do I import my original Animoog presets into Animoog Z?